Thursday, May 21, 2009

next week

I have tons to blog about and share but I can't just yet. I have errands to run and tomorrow looks like shopping with a SIL and the MIL. Saturday is family pictures and party day. Sunday I'm going to go see my grandfather and Monday is still up in the air. But here's a list of some of the things that I'll be sharing:

Todd got a new job!!!!
Todd's been trying to "potty train" N..... yeah not going so well, I wonder why....
I've been a felt food making machine!
My best friend is serving a month long mission for the LDS church on a Naval Ship! COOL!
I had this real nasty bug that made me..... well maybe I wont share that one with you... :)
Summer is here!


And more! So stay posted and next week your Google Reader will show you we've got things to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....