Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

Halloween this year was fun to dress up for. We had been thinking about Todd's costume for almost 2 months. Which was a good thing so I could slowly look for each item. N was going to have a "Mommy Original" but I've had to take some things off of my "What to get done before V comes" list. But if I say so myself she makes one cute cat! I, last minuet, went was a hippie, I've even got a flower child in the oven!

Todd went as "The Engineer" from the computer game Team Fortress.
He got kinda depressed when people kept pointing at him and told their kids, "Look! It's Bob The Builder!"

"I hate cats, but she's so CUTE!" - Todd
And this kitty cat was in her candy bag before we were even done
trick-or-treating :)

Hippie Mommy and the little kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....