Sunday, October 2, 2011

Questions I didn't want answered

I'm trying very hard to teach N about propriety, moral values, and graciousness.  I find getting her to really evaluate and think about her actions is a powerful and effective method.  Sometimes, this forces Dani and I to laugh at what I say to N.  Here's a series of questions that I've asked N, which I found I didn't want an answer to:

N, why are there panties on your head?
N, why are you naked?
N, why are you covered in hair? (it was her own hair)
N, why are you trying to put a stick up your butt?
N, why are you naked, again?
N, why is V locked in the pantry?
N, why are there pen marks all over the wall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....