Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Creativity and stuff.....

Alright, I'm trying to get psyched about redesigning our family web page. It really needs a face-lift! So I'm bound to redesign it this week, while Spring cleaning, and make it much more user friendly and appealing.
Now on to other things, Valentines Day was wonderful the heart tarts were a great gluten-free success for Todd and I was able to get out of the house and have some just "me" time while Todd babysat. :D Plus we got to see Camille and Greg, they came by to spoil N. Haleh came by and gave me a great big white gurber daisy! And my Mom and Dad, along with Great Grandpa, Papa & Grammy sent us roses, chocolate and a teddy bear which I promptly gave to N as that seemed to be it's purpose.
Also, I'm trying to gather materials to
make some adorable headbands for N! I put together this brown and yellow one for her today and am convinced I need to make more! Yeah for crafts!!! And yeah for Photo Editing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....