Friday, February 22, 2008

JUMPER


Thanks to Lydia and Adam, Todd and I were able to have a date night last night. We went and saw the movie Jumper. It had great action scenes and Hyden Christensen did much better in this movie with his acting compared to Star Wars. It's just when the movie came to an end, I had a void. There were some many loose ends and unexplained issues I was only "ok" with they movie. Thinking about it the ending does hint at a possible maybe sequel but I wonder if this movie will bring in enough for them to go with it. Hum...If you see the movie let me know what you think of it.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't even heard of that movie, shows you how in the loop I am!

    ReplyDelete

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....