Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Rock Climing with Greg! Yeah for Greg!

As the departure of our fond brother-in-law, Greg, to boot camp stares us down in the face we took the opportunity to steal him a way for a few hours and take advantage of his Rock climbing skills and equipment. Monday morning Greg, Todd, N and I went to Provo Canyon and hiked to some nearby climbing routes.


Greg took some time to start training N in the art of belaying. Which she throughly enjoyed! She's going to miss her Uncle Greg :(



It felt so good to get out and climb again. We asked Greg questions of where to go, what to get, what brands and so on as Todd and I are starting to look into accumulating the necessary items to go climbing on our own this summer. We're just happy that warmer weather has come and we can get out to do these activities again.
We forgot how fast Rock Climbing can take it out of you. Much faster then if your at a rock gym. N was so tuckered out she had to nap ever before we got to the car. She slept through the hike down the side of the mountain and being handed off as areas were more dangerous then others and didn't wake up till she was placed in the car and stopped moving.

Thank you Camille for letting Greg take us out :D

2 comments:

  1. I"m glad you had fun! I'm jealous I couldn't go. We're sure going to miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no we dont have a dog! I would never get a dog in our tiny apartment, they are hairy and slobbery and gross! :) So that is Lauren and Ryans dog.

    ReplyDelete

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....