Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Last night I helped N dye eggs. I think I'll be much more at ease and willing for a mess when N is older and not trying to dump the cups of dye. But I think she enjoyed it and she got do decorate them today with stickers.
I think more stickers ended up on her then on the eggs...
Here is N in her Easter Dress from
Grandma and Grandpa Millecam.
Her little pony buns turned into pig tails and I added pink butterfly clips which she tried to pull out of her hair in church so those didn't last long.

Happy Easter Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I Love her hair!! She's so big!!! How many eggs did she drop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She pretty much dropped each on the table before dying/putting stickers on them. If I had up-close pictures you would see that almost all of them are cracked.

    ReplyDelete

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....