Monday, June 22, 2009

Our TV is broken :(

Alright our t.v. doesn't look like this but it is broken. We can only turn it on with the remote and even then it brings up no screen and then turns itself off seconds later. Perfect timing! N is sick and now she can't watch Nemo. I tried Todd's computer but it brings up an error when I try to play the movie and normally I'd just call him but he started his new job today and I have to wait for him to call. I guess I'm thankful Hulu has the Veggie Tales Jonah Movie. Grumble.....

2 comments:

  1. We only use it for movies, mostly because we don't get reception and more so because there's so much crud on t.v. but still movies! Movies for Nicholette Movies for when I need back ground noise, sadness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry. It stinks when the thing that gives you a break breaks.
    Good luck to Todd in his new job.

    ReplyDelete

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....