Thursday, June 25, 2009

say what?!

IM convo with Todd just a few minutes ago:
(slightly edited for spelling)

me: hey Micheal Jackson died
Todd: how'd that happen?
Todd: drug od?
me: they can't release all details yet and still have to do an autopsy but he wasn't breathing when the paramedics showed up and died at the hospital well pronounced dead there
me: and Ferrah Fawcett died too
Todd: what!?
me: 62 years old
Todd: two white women, on the same day!

I thought this was HILARIOUS!

No don't get me wrong I completely agree with what was released on KSL,

"...he was popular music's premier all-around performer, a uniter of black and white music who shattered the race barrier on MTV, dominated the charts and dazzled even more on stage..."
Find full article here.

His music is infectious and so much fun to dance to.
But you CANNOT deny the guy just got plain weird!
And he started out so human looking too.
Sad.


* Cardiac Arrest is the word.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe I need more respect for the dead?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, I do--I'm the irreverent one

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't beleive that he is dead. Ok, i didn't grow up withthe guy, but it wasn'te too long ago i listened to thriller. Yeah....he looks like a white women...creepy

    ReplyDelete

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....