Friday, December 11, 2009

Dingle Hopper

First off, Dani loves Disney's "A Little Mermaid." I hate it. I think it's just an awful movie on pretty much every count, except the music. It's like Dani's "Bride and Prejudice" (The bollywood version of Pride and Prejudice)--I just cringe every time its on, and usually excuse myself to another room to do home work or find an excuse to get out of the house.

So, when we sat down to eat some chicken and rice the other day for dinner, I looked over to see my two year old daughter combing her hair with her "dingle-hopper," rather than eating her rice with her fork. I was completely stupefied--no idea how to respond to that.





I think I must've given her the exact same look that Eric and Grimsby give Ariel inadvertently.

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha! This is too funny! I'm a fan of ariel. who's not. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love Bride and Prejudice. Dani has good taste.

    ReplyDelete

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....