Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's not the chicken pox...

So N does not have a stomach virus, but she does have Roseola. Her fever broke and then yesterday we noticed a rash on her stomach and back. First thoughts, chicken pox. But after going to the doctors today, and waiting in the car (because if it was chicken pox they didn't want to spread it) Dr. C informed me that it was Roseola. She was only contagious while she had her fever, now that it is over and she's spotted red, she's okay to take out in public. Kinda funny. But we still are giving her Tylenol to help with her discomfort for the next 3 days.

This isn't N but it show's you what she looks like right now.

2 comments:

  1. Poor little girl. I hope she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that she is getting better! Sick kids are no fun and it is so sad!

    ReplyDelete

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....