Monday, September 1, 2008

Quirks

I got tagged by Emily! So here I go.

The Rules:-Link the Person who Tagged you-Mention rules on your blog-Tell about 6 quirks of yours-Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same-Leave a comment to let them know.


1. My daughter grinds her teeth and it just urks me!

2. I wish it was acceptable by societies standards to assist the elderly population with plucking the long chin hairs they are oblivious to. Sometimes I just want to grab some tweezers and pluck them out! Poor old people.

3. When I get really excited I tend to bring my hands to my mouth and have my fingers all touching tips. Todd thinks it's cute.

4. I love the way Q-Tips feel when I clean my ears. Oh, so gooooood.

5. I have this habit of slapping my sister on the butt when I'm there visiting, it's become a challenge between us. Todd doesn't like it when she slaps mine. "No, no I don't."-Todd

6. I'm an organization freak! I love labels and special compartments and having order to everything. (When I'm at Home Depot or Lowe's I have to stop and look at the Closet Organizers and dream :) IKEA has great ideas too! To Organize, is my passion. I'm great at packing too! I can fit just about anything and eveything you need to in the space provided. I love the challenge.

I would like to know the quirks of: Andrea, Calli, Mitch, Lindsey, and Amber

3 comments:

  1. haha, my siblings and i used to have "bum spanking wars" too! The fingers touching your lips, i faintly remember you doing that, and then shifting your eyes really fast like you are up to something. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Emily said, we still spank each other all the time and I have to refrain sometimes with brother-in-laws, it is kind of a habit! Anyway, fun quirks! I also love to organize, allthought I have really let things slide after having 2 kids! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anytime you want to do pictures, let me know! I as well, cannot believe that we have not gotten together, we are such slackers! :) Anyway, lets get together soon and do some pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....