Monday, September 1, 2008

Quirks

I got tagged by Emily! So here I go.

The Rules:-Link the Person who Tagged you-Mention rules on your blog-Tell about 6 quirks of yours-Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same-Leave a comment to let them know.


1. My daughter grinds her teeth and it just urks me!

2. I wish it was acceptable by societies standards to assist the elderly population with plucking the long chin hairs they are oblivious to. Sometimes I just want to grab some tweezers and pluck them out! Poor old people.

3. When I get really excited I tend to bring my hands to my mouth and have my fingers all touching tips. Todd thinks it's cute.

4. I love the way Q-Tips feel when I clean my ears. Oh, so gooooood.

5. I have this habit of slapping my sister on the butt when I'm there visiting, it's become a challenge between us. Todd doesn't like it when she slaps mine. "No, no I don't."-Todd

6. I'm an organization freak! I love labels and special compartments and having order to everything. (When I'm at Home Depot or Lowe's I have to stop and look at the Closet Organizers and dream :) IKEA has great ideas too! To Organize, is my passion. I'm great at packing too! I can fit just about anything and eveything you need to in the space provided. I love the challenge.

I would like to know the quirks of: Andrea, Calli, Mitch, Lindsey, and Amber

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....