Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sick "Wee One-der"

N was running a slight temp for 2 1/2 days and then Monday night it peaked to 102 degrees. I call the after hours doctors line and the nurse says really all I can do since she's just cranky and runny a temp is give her Tylenol. Right after I hang up the phone, N gets really cranky and then not 5 mins pass and she vomits all over the kitchen floor! She's never emptied her entire stomach before so I was on the phone again with after hours setting up an appointment for N to be seen while I'm taking her to the tub to wash up. She normaly goes to be between 7 and 7:30 pm. Poor wee one was out like a short like on the living room floor at 6:30pm. I had to wake her up and take her in for her 7:30 pm appointment. She has a stomch virus it looks like :( Just have to help her while it passes, but to "keep an eye on it" because "things like this can turn into appendicitis" !!!! What a way to freak a mom out. But I know that this probably wont turn into that.

P.S. When we got back from Arizona for Grandma's funeral we noticed Todd's bike had been stolen! Right when we had the money to fix the brakes and replace the chain and fix the tires for school, it gets stolen. Great! I guess no evening rides for me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....