Thursday, January 22, 2009

Random of N

Here are some random pictures of N I thought I would post. Enjoy!
N playing in the snow. She LOVES the snow.
N on Todd's lap watching the visualizations from the music playing. She sat on his lap for over 15 minuets just staring.
She loves it when I pull my bracelets out of my jewelry box for her to play with.
Eating pasta bow ties and spaghetti sauce.
Sporting a beanie my sister Mari made me for Christmas. N pulled it out of my drawer and now wears it on and off all day.
N is obsessed with water cups and if she hasn't secretly taken off with one to "drink" from it then she's "washing" her hands in it.
Here's a clip.

1 comment:

  1. If Margaret walked, we'd be out in the snow more, for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....