Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dancing for her audience

I LOVE to dance. I lived for Swing nights (Wednesday nights at the MC) during college, LOVED taking Ballroom and Latin classes and competing in the Viking Challengse. So when N started to "dance" I was thrilled! She would do her DDR quick feet (see past post), turn in circles, and bob her head. We finally got her on camera last night. I think the reason why she danced was because she had 6 adults praising her and laughing, so she showed us her moves. She's holding Todd's phone in this clip.

Thanks to Claire & Micheal, and Mercedes & Devin for entertaining our child. :D

3 comments:

  1. I remember those dances, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and oh my goodness, your little girl has the most beautiful eyes i've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani, Hi! I didn't know that you had a blog!!! So glad you commented on mine. Yes yes yes, I would absolutely LOVE if you put a link to my shop on your site. You can either steal the "button" from my shop page or use a picture from the site. Thank so much!

    ReplyDelete

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....