Friday, February 6, 2009

In the wee hours of the morning

N sleeps through the night THANK HEAVENS! But last night at 2 I hear a small whimper that turns to a cry. I walk into her room and she's standing up in her crib, I pick her up, place her in my lap with her lovey and rock her. She quiets down very fast and I place her back in her bed for her to do to sleep. At 3:35 AM! She's talking at the top of her lungs! It's what she does when she's done with her nap and wants us to come get her. But it was 3:45 AM!! Talking! Loudly! I'll translate for you: "I'm awake and I'm SINGING!!!!! I'm in my crib and I'm SINGING!!!" Todd woke up but I rolled over and said, "Well there's nothing we can do." and go back to sleep. Don't know what got into her in the wee hours of the morning, and although I can laugh at it, I'd prefer she not do it again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....