Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Twilight

Last night Missy, Amber and I went to the $ theater and saw Twilight. The first time I saw it I thought I had low expectations but appaently not low enough. I came back having multiple issues with Catherine Hardwicke's style of filming and some issues with Robert Pattinson's (plays Edward Cullen) acting. But in the end it was the directing. It seemed very amateur-ish and I disliked the fact that she did so little with the Cullen family. I still felt that way after seeing it the second time but came out much more satisfied, if that makes sense.


I'm excited about Chris Weitz, he produced In Good Company, and American Pie (never saw and never want to) but more importantly wrote the screenplays for Antz, About A Boy, and Golden Compass. I'm excited for what he will bring to the table with New Moon.

I've heard rumors of Dakota Fanning being casted as Jane for New Moon. I think she would be great! What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I agree, Twilight is the cheesiest movie i've ever seen, but i still love it just because it is twlight. im excited, and hope that new moon will be way better. No matter what, i will watch it though

    ReplyDelete

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....