Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Online Etsy Shop is finally OPEN!
MyTinyTreasure.Etsy.Com

I've been working on this since last year and after finally deciding to stick with Etsy, I have it up and running. I'm hoping to eliminate the "middle man" (Etsy) by having my own website but that is saved for a much later future date.

Right now my shop is featuring only hair products, but most of you know I have a wide range or interests and I'm looking forward to bringing them all to Etsy.

I do not mind special orders!
If you see something you like, whether on my shop or not and would like inquire if I can make it for you, just shoot me a line and we'll set up an Etsy Special Order and I'll create it.

Thank you for the encouragement and excitement you've given me and my talents, it's meant a lot to me. Thank you.

Share the link! mytinytreasure.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. oh if only i had a little girl to make things for!

    ReplyDelete

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....