Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Celebrity Boyfriends

"There is nothing like having a TV or movie theater full of boyfriends. They never know about each other, or get jealous. You always know what to expect from them. And, best of all, they are at your every whim as to when and where you need a fix. I love my TV boyfriends!!!" - Katherine Evans (2004-ish)

"Everyone has TV and movie boyfriends. Harrison Ford was one of my first movie boyfriends. And Michael J. Fox was a TV boyfriend until he went back to the future and became my movie boyfriend, too. Other long-time TV and movie boyfriends are Michael Vartan, Patrick Dempsey, Mel Gibson, Val Kilmer and Brad Pitt. These are the guys who make me swoon to their acting every time. I can't believe that I forgot Pierce Brosnin and Richard Gere. Duh! I am watching Chicago right now."
- Katherine Evans(2/18/2009)

What Katherine said is so true! I remember drooling over certain actors like Tom Cruise till I discovered he was a short jerk with
alien issues, Harrison Ford and Richard Gere who are like a fine wine,they get better with age, and Christian Bale, you know Newsies was a favorite! Anyways, as I discussed this with Todd he just rolled his eyes, but it's true we have actors that we love to watch
and make big anime eyes at.
My TV/Movie boyfriends are:


David Tennant
He's acted in Harry Potter #4, and Dr. Who my fav! Mostly British shows and movies, and he's doing some theater right now.

Ben Barnes

Played Prince Caspian in the 2nd Narnia movie, and in Star Dust.

And....

Jonathan Rhys Meyers

He played in August Rush, Vanity Fair, and Bend It Like Beckham.
He was a favorite until I discovered he had practically NO morals what-so-ever and smokes. yuck!

Who are your TV/Movie boyfriends?

4 comments:

  1. ohhh t.v. boyfriends. Those are excellent picks, esp. Ben Barnes. I have interesting taste. is it weird that i think that Ben Stiller is really cute? Yes, yes, i think it is

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm flattered! I would have created a better explanation if I had known I'd be quoted. And my age really shows, since all my guys are older than sin and I only know one of your guys. I do like Jonathan Rhys Meyers but didn't know his name. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (I just wanted to delete because I found spelling errors, anyways...)

    Emily, yes, yes it is....haha j/k

    Katherine, yeah sorry I didn't let you know till after I did the post, but if you would like to refine your words, shoot them over to me and I'll revamp the post, no prob.

    Oh and did it strike anyone that my guys are all foreign. I've got Scotland, England and Ireland, it's gotta be the accents, * dreamy *.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a little disappointed that Hugh Jackman didn't make the list of foreigners - he is one fine hunk of man-flesh. :)

    ReplyDelete

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....