Friday, February 20, 2009

not nearly enough

I love reading my old roommate's blog (Mitch your are inspiring), she blogs about what inspires her, fun events, creative projects, what she loves, etc, but most importantly, I think, her love for her hubby.
I am
without words when it comes to how grateful I am for Todd and how blessed I am. I was blessed with someone with qualities I didn't know I needed. Todd is extremely supportive and absolutely HATES it when I say something that is demeaning about myself. He's always ready to answer any questions I have and encourages me to learn, learn, and learn some more. We laugh about how we met, love our lives now, and look forward to the eternal lives we'll share together.

He is mine! I love it! Muah-ha-ha!
Here are some pictures of Todd with N that I absolutly love.

Here I asked him to "Watch the baby", he took it very lite
ral.
Todd's playing a video game and well at the moment they are both sucking. :) Helping N terrorize the ducks. Teaching N proper hygiene techniques.
This it the most recent picture of just the 3 of us. And it's from July 2008! I think it's long past the time I should have asked my cousin Ash for photo -op.

2 comments:

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....