Sunday, May 16, 2010

Room 1 Done! (Almost)

Here are pictures of the Living room almost 100% completed. I still need to paint the accent wall (I'll do that with my mom when she's here) and I have pictures to hang still. We'll get blinds hung once we replace the windows later this summer and then it will be done. It's a MAJOR improvement from what we started with and are loving the space!

Here is the link to the blog post that has pictures of the house before the previous owner moved out. After she moved and we cleaned up major amounts of dog hair, we replaced the carpet and painted the walls. What do you think?





And special thanks to my Father-in-law who gave us the idea on how we should set up the entertainment center.



3 comments:

  1. Looks great, does it feel good to have space to move around?

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE house guys! You've done really well, I'm excited for you to keep going and turn the whole thing into "your" house :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dani! I love the pictures. Sorry we weren't able to help any the week you moved. I'm going to follow your blog. I hope you don't mind. Ours is daveosarah.blogspot.com if you care. :)

    ReplyDelete

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....