Friday, May 21, 2010

Room 2 Done!

We've finished our bedroom. It took two coats of paint, new carpet, and a complete re-do of all the closets, but we got it done. In case anyone is interested: There were 3 coaxial cable-TV jacks in this room--and Dani and I have agreed that we will never have cable-TV. After a lot of putty and paint, this room looks good.
This is Todd's closet in the background--as organized by Dani. This shot is taken from the master-bathroom doorway.
Here we have our scripture study area on the left of this picture, with all our scriptures and study aides on a bookshelf. This, I'm happy to say, gets used daily :D

For those of you who know Dani really well, this next picture is a dream come true! I bought her closet-maid organizing shelfing and she went to town on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....