Monday, August 29, 2011

New beginnings

Life seems to have an unending tendency to refresh itself. A new school year is coming. I am obligated to finish my degree one class at a time. This next semester I am taking electrostatics, and nothing else. If I could be a full-time student for one semester, and if I could have the consistency required to do so, then I'd drop myself down to 4 or 5 classes left. I can't do that, though. I have a family that depends on me, so I guess I'll just have to chip away at it one course at a time.

It's not so bad--but it'd be nice to be finished. I'll be taking this class during my lunch hour on MWF. I don't yet know how, where, or when I'm going to get time in for studying and homework--but I believe that everything will work out well.

So, here's to another semester at BYU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....