Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hubby Time

I don't say it enough in my posts at all, but I love my husband! He's been working extremely hard to pull off the Stake Christmas Fireside and onight is the moment of truth. I wish I could be there to lend my support but until the neighbors come home to babysit I have to be here.
Todd has composed half of what is being sung tonight and has crossed MANY obstacles that presented themselves during the preparation for this fireside. But now he knows who to talk to, when to do certain things, and what he needs to do. He's already started on the Easter Fireside which isn't till APRIL so that any possible hick-ups might be eliminated.
Good luck Todd. It will song beautiful. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....