Monday, August 10, 2009

N finds comfort in her new "big girl bed"

We bought N her new bed. It's a very simple twin mattress and box set. We moved it into her room on Saturday, and Saturday night we tried putting her down for bed on her big girl bed. She cried, as expected--quite a lot, actually. She started trying to climb back into her crib--but couldn't quite make it. Eventually, after she had started to give up, she got up from her big girl bed, ran across the room, grabbed her Book of Mormon, ran back to her bed, opened it up and pretended to read it.

I'm glad my little 20-month-old finds comfort in the scriptures--I just wish she had found some comfort in her new bed. We ended up putting her back into her crib for the night, and we're gonna let her get used to the bigger bed being in her room before we make the transistion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....