Sunday, October 24, 2010

More N-isms


(This morning while I got her some of her Marshmallow cereal)
N: "Oh, thank you! I'm so happy. Happy day!"
(*N uses "happy day" in place of "birthday")

"Oh, such cute cheeks!"

Todd got N up from bed one morning and went downstairs to get breakfast started.
N: "Oh, no more happy day."
Todd: "But it's okay, because your birthday was a week and a half ago."
N: "Oh, ok."

N playing with her play kitchen set.
10:00 a.m.
N yelling from the top floor: "Dinner!"
no one coming
N: "DINNER!"
no one...
N: "DINNER! DINNER! Come up stairs!"
And if you try leaving that dinner table early, you're in for a bug surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....