Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Dr. Who Halloween


We've been trying the last 2 years to have some sort or "plan" regarding our Halloween costumes. It makes the chances of possibly finding parts of our costumes at D.I. much higher and it I plan on making something, gives me time to.
This year might be hard for us to top again. We L.O.V.E. Dr. Who in this house. N shouts his name and asks to watch the shows. She we picked it for our family theme. And lets just say it took every negotiating skill we had just to make sure N didn't live in that costume for almost 2 weeks. She was very happy to be the Tardis.




Todd was Dr.Who, I was his current companion, Amelia (Amy) Pond, N was his time machine, the Tardis, and V was suppose to be a small Dalek, Dr. Who's mortal enemy, but I couldn't get the costume finished in time so she's the missing duck from the duck pond in the episode where Dr. Who meets Amy.
Unfortunately it was raining this Halloween and N almost didn't get to go out, it made us wish our ward had done a trunk-or-treat, but she did get a short window where Todd took her out and one of the ladies from our ward, who we're pretty sure is British, recognized their costumes and she seemed surprised we knew about Dr. Who. All I have to say is Lady, he's taking over the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....