Sunday, October 24, 2010

N turned 3!

.
..
...
She's three.
She's Three..
THREE...
When did this happen!?

It happened the beginning of October that's when it happened!
We really don't know that many kids N's age, but we invited them and many of our friends and family to come celebrate with us. N and her two friends got to run around with fairy wings. Todd and I got to chat and catch up with friends, which is the reason why I completely forgot to take pictures of the party, I was surrounded by great company!

Here is what we got on film though.


(This pictures bugs me to no ends because I didn't center the decorations!)

(The masses have asked, so I'll be posting the recipe for th 7 layered jello along with my notes and suggestions and step-by-step pictures! Just have to wait till after Todd's LAN party this weekend because that's when I'm making it next.)

Birthday cupcakes

And the birthday girl!


Thanks to all who came!
It was wonderful to share this day with you and for N to be with all of you at one time! We know she loves you.
She's making good use of ALL her birthday gifts! (Honestly she's loving all of them!)




1 comment:

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....