Saturday, July 19, 2008

AZ Trip Part 1

We went to AZ for about 2 weeks and SO MUCH happened! First, we left at 3:40 A.M! to get to AZ which turned out to be a good thing because of all the road construction that we would have had to wade through had the workers been up bright and early to be there. We made great time and N did great! Better then our last trip. Then we went Camping for the 4th of July with Todd's brother Nate and his family, Kristen, L, and S, and Todd's oldest brother Ryan and his boy, M. With N crawling she wanted to get down and dirty, but I didn't want her to.
Since we were camping by Lake Knoll we decided to go swimming. The kiddies, minus S who was eating, had a blast! I would dangle N slightly above the water so her feet and hands would splash, she loved it. But I think M liked throwing rocks in the water best of all. When it came time to make the fire for dinner we realized no one brought ketchup or mustered for the hot-dogs and no gram crackers for the smores. I think my father-in-law said it best, "That's what happens when you let the guys pack".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....