Friday, July 18, 2008

AZ Trip Part 5

On Saturday night Todd and I were able to get together with my old roommate Laura and her husband Greg. Because of the Monsoons the humidity was very high! But honestly I was so eager and happy to see Laura and Greg again I didn't care and I'd do it again! (That's love my friends.) They moved to AZ for law school. So between school and work they are busy. And Laura just changed jobs! Good luck Laura, your great and amazing and will do an outstanding job! Laura has one of the most personal, uplifting, cheerful, contagious personalities, people are just drawn to her. Good luck to you both and I can't wait to see you again! Who knows Greg, maybe you'll find more money on the ground..



A pose to remember college days..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....