Friday, July 18, 2008

AZ Trip Part 2

When we got back to the valley, we were go, go, go! We had two kiddie birthday parties to do and the 4th of July to celebrate. Sierra whose 6th birthday was on the 4th and M who was turning 3. Between mom pumping out cakes (AMAZING!), dad and Greg BBQ-ing (MOUTH-WATERING!), and sister-in-laws baking and cutting and poster making (W-O-W!) the parties were a hit. I think N and her cousin S were the best dressed for the occasion. (I need a pic of S Anyone...)
We even got in the pool (poor L is allergic to the chlorine and got a rash ALL OVER her body, but the 3 year old did say, "Daddy, I want a rash") N first time "swimming" and it was a blast! Todd loved taking her around and being the one to experience first hand this momentous occasion with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....