Monday, July 28, 2008

Spiders and bath water

The other day while N and I were waiting in the car for Todd to get something from his desk at work, I got out of the car and went to the back seat to check on N. I got her little blanket our of the diaper bag and flung it onto her lap. Right afterwards a ugly spider crawled out of it on her lap! I panicked and flung it on to the seat next to her. Then it crawled into a crack and I couldn't kill it. I hope it died of heat stroke. Wrong, yes but eh!
Then while N was taking her bath that night she discovered that if she folds herself in half she can drink the bath water! Sick!
(I'll post pictures once the camera battery is recharged).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....