Friday, July 18, 2008

AZ Trip Part 3

Then when I thought things might just slump, it turns out N had gotten into some smiley face stickers and eaten one. It was smiling at me amongst not so empty a diaper the next day....hahaha.
(Don't worry no picture of this).

N also got more teeth. #5 and #6. Be careful, she bites (and it hurts...). But thanks to her Uncle Greg she got to put those teeth to good use eating pretzel chips and hummus! She's addicted now....hahaha.
And to my dismay, N is going through the "Your not my mommy" stage. It gets hard to pass her off, or next to impossible. If I can put her down and she's not distracted and I try walking away she freaks out. My sister-in-law Michelle says that the earlier they do the separation anxiety the better. But as much as I'm glad she wants me and loves me, it's overload sometimes, but I love her. I feel bad for Todd sometimes it's just "mamama" and she just cries with him. Well before we know it all she'll want is him to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....