Wednesday, October 8, 2008

"bonk" and wallpaper?

So N took a tumble yesterday. She was playing the piano and decided to get off by grabbing the unoccupied chair that was right next to the piano bench. She shifted her weight came off the piano bench fell to the floor with the chair landing on her. Traumatizing not just for her! Side note: I think this picture is too funny, the look on her face!

Also She has these cute PJ's that well, remind me of wallpaper. Which in turn made Todd and I think of Steve Martin in The Pink Panther I, where he's "sneaking" into the party near the end of the movie and is wearing that lovely, two sided, full body, spandex number to blend into the curtains. I think N could do the same thing. What do you think?
P.S. N walk half way across the living room today! Amazing. I think it was because I had a french fry in my mouth...

2 comments:

  1. dani! i can't believe nicholette is allready one!!! how time flys!!!

    by the way, she has the most beautiful eyes! i'm sure you hear that all the time though!

    ReplyDelete

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....