Monday, September 7, 2009

Baby V Update

I wanted to be more involved in the photo progression of my body as V grew, didn't really happen though... Maybe it's because I'm fed up with out point and shoot cameras and want something newer = nicer, and/or maybe it's because I refuse to take pictures unless I look "ready" for the day, and/or maybe having grown up in family of photographers I'm very critical = fewer pictures make it to the public eye. Anyways, I did get these pictures taken yesterday. I have some older ones but I'm trying to find them on the computer......

Dani pregnant with Vievian at 26 weeks.

I watched V yesterday trying out her body. My belly had random small bumps, as she kicked and stretched. Todd got to witness it too. I'm excited for her. For her to get a body, to come into our home, and for me to hold. I've been looking over N's baby pictures and have been baby hungry more then ever, good thing she's on the way!

4 comments:

  1. That is a super cute shirt! And your hair is so long and gorgeous...I'll be so lucky to look as beautiful as you do when I'm pregnant!! :-) I didn't realize you were going to spell Vievian's name that way, that's really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todd likes the "e" added in, I originally was going with out it. I have since sad "sure, why not?" but we'll see :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful!!! I totally miss being prego. We are so excited for you! I'm working on a little project for your little peanut!
    Love, jaimie

    ReplyDelete

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....