Thursday, September 24, 2009

You think your dreams are weird!?

You know how you sometimes have those dreams where everything seems to be going fine, and then somehow you end up on a terminal baggage claim carousel?


. . .



. . .


Apparently that is just me.

Take last night for instance: I had a dream about a girl I went to middle-school with. I met up with her at burger king, and she was crying because her husband had recently cheated on her. In her grief, she decided to run off and become a second-string power ranger. I let her know that I supported her decision--but I was still markedly worried about her four children.

In the next dream, Dani and I went vampire hunting, but got spooked by something rustling the bushes. So we decided to turn into "wild things" but had no idea where we were. Once we got our bearings we ran off to Park City to live in the forests and frighten skiers. Dani had white fur, and I had two-different color eyes--which is apparently genetically possible if you're a male "wild thing."

At this point, Dani had been trying to wake me up for some time, and she said, "if you don't get up, I'll smack you with a pillow!"
To which statement my delirious self responded, "I'll cry if you do. . ."

I woke up to Dani's laughter this morning.

3 comments:

  1. That is so nice that you supported her decision to be a power ranger, even if it was just second-string.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I jhad a friend in HS who had two different color eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh trust me, my dreams when I am preggo are way stranger!

    ReplyDelete

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....