I made this for N about 3 weeks ago....... It's for her growth spurt that should be happening soon. She needs the clothes. I love it! I completely copied the idea from a lady on craftster.org and found a free online tutorial for the flower clip. It was my fist time trying applique and I think it turned out pretty darn cute!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why I'm (still) a Mormon
I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....
-
Dani and I have taken our intent to buy a home to a new level. We've been touring homes in central Utah county (from Provo up to Pleasa...
-
note: We haven't settled on the spelling of V's name yet. We've decided to wait till she shows up and see what she looks like. ...




No comments:
Post a Comment