Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Congress approved tax rebate

Alright so not having TV or the newspaper I am really out of the "loop" when it comes to, for example, important information regarding tax rebate money from the government. So I did some digging and this is the best explanation I have found explaining what will be happening, to whom, how much, and when to expect it. I will say I am looking forward to the $1500 we are entitled to by the information given.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ljoU9_o_XEk

We have all ready gotten our tax refund back and used it to pay off the remaining of my student loans. Yeah debt free!!! We still have to do our state taxes. Thanks to Camille and Greg we found out that because we are students you can take your tax information to the accounting office on campus and they will do your taxes! Yeah. Then it's onto filling out the FAFSA.

3 comments:

  1. hey dani!!! fun to find you in the blogging world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you guys got enough to totally pay off the rest of the loans eh? Babies are worth it! I'm glad it all worked out for you- maybe Todd can plow through school faster then? Hey Sean is off work early and offered to take us to the airport today, but thanks for your willingness to help. We'll see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that fantastic?! I love getting free money! Hope your knees are feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....