Tuesday, March 25, 2008

She sleeps! All night long..almost

N is now sleeping through the night. From 6:30 pm to 6:30 am. She does this grunting thing at about 4am but then she goes back down. It's great and I wish I was enjoying to fullness of it but I'm sick and toss and turn and when she grunts at 4 it wakes me up. I can get back to sleep but it takes about 1/2 hour to 45 mins and then she's up-up at 6:30 and I have to go feed her because it's been 12 hours. Such a long time for such a little person. Ah, I love her!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh, sleep! Isn't it wonderful? Good luck with you getting more sleep as well!

    ReplyDelete

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....