Wednesday, March 19, 2008

St. Patty's Day


We went to Camille and Greg's (Sister and Brother-in-law) for a St. Patrick's Day BBQ. Thinking about last years BBQ we were all outside and enjoying the sun. Now don't get me wrong, I know we need the moister and it's a good thing, but I still prefer sunshine! But this year to accommodate for the weather we were inside. Still had a great time, only this year instead of just one prego (me) there were 3! Wow. Greg is a master of the grill and Camille the ultimate hostess. Love you both! And Camille got some really great pictures of N as she was dressed for the occasion.
Her shirt says, "Lucky Charm". Too Cute!

1 comment:

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....