Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Today

So I just fell in/out of the shower and have two big bumps forming on my knees, bet they will just look gorgeous tomorrow :[
I got out for an hour while Todd watched N and found two really fun necklaces on clearance at JCPenny's (I love bargains!). I have packed up our winter clothes and am still in the process of Spring Cleaning the house. I'm trying to decide how to rearrange our bedroom as it is really the only room that I can rearrange and it still be functional. We made our beginning of the summer vacation plans for AZ and TX! I AM SO EXCITED!!! We're already counting down. 1 month and 2 weeks left! I'm planning on some extensive family visiting side with uncles and aunts and cousins and adorable little ones while there. It's been, it feels like, forever since I have had time with my side of the family and can't wait to see everyone! I know this post is all over the chart but I've gotten so much done and have more motivation to keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....