Thursday, March 5, 2009

He loves me!

Thanks to Todd (for working and providing the income) and N (for being born making it possible for us to have a dependent) we had a tax return that made a wish come true for me.
It's a Birthday/Mother's Day/Christmas gift from 2008 given in 2009.
Meet my new toy!


A D
yson DC 14 All Floor Vacuum Cleaner!Now this may make some sick but here are some before and after pictures. Brand-new-never-been-used and then after one round on our apartment living room floor. This just makes me appreciate this vacuum and the people at Dyson even more!Now I have long hair, it's clogs the shower drain, the bathroom sink,
my hair brush is constantly in need of being de-haired
and
I pull random long strawberry-blond hairs off of my husband constantly.










Ew! But WOW!
This vacuum is pretty quiet, has a long electrical cord,
VERY easy to maneuver, washable filter, bag-less, certified asthma friendly, and Pow-er-ful.
I LOVE IT!

The instruction manual was very easy to follow with diagrams and simple instructions in plain English. The assembly required was as easy as 1-2-3. really and it was just 3 steps.

(Don't worry I cut all the hair off the bottom brush after I was done.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....