Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Rising up to the blogosphere

My wife is an avid blogger. She love blogging more than scrap booking (which is saying a lot, because she has cases full of supplies). She has long encouraged me to blog--and I didn't really take the thought too seriously, until now.

My hesitation towards blogging has always been this: I'm wired different. I think in a very different way then most people. Honestly, I am more likely to blog about the implications of mass production of carbon nanotubes than about the hilarious joke that was said in class today, and the virtues of Open Source software are likely to be more frequent topics on any blog I do than the cute antics of my 1-year-old daughter, N.

However, I'm willing to try. So this blog is for you, sweet heart. I'm hopping in my internet air balloon and rising up to the blog-o-sphere to join all the blogging bloggers with their blogginest blogs. I'm gonna try not to get too deep, and keep postings relevant to my actual goings-on. Read over the rantings and ravings that I am likely to post, and enjoy my first serious attempt to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....