Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Nursing Cover

I loved the nursing cover my friend Lindsay gave me when I was pregnant with N. It was handy when N became more hands-on and would grab at it and it stayed on because of the adjustable neck. So I made this one as a baby gift request for my friend Jaimie. I hope she likes it :)


I put in a 12 inch flexible curved neck line to make it easy to see baby and for baby to see mommy and D-Rings for easy adjustments.
Easy to fold and store in diaper bag.
Enjoy Jaimie and Congrats on your little boy!

4 comments:

  1. Dani!
    You're so talented. This is gorgeous. I can't wait to get out of school and hopefully have more time to get creative and crafty.

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are way to gifted chica. my list from you continues to grow~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to get you to make me one for my next baby...no, I am not pregnant yet, but hopefully soon! :) You are super talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always loved those things, but have never been fortunate to have one. That one is super cute. I am sure your friend will love it!

    I miss you too. I miss seeing all the Duke cousins. We only moved to Gilbert. I now live across the street from Nancy...isn't that so cool! Are you still here in AZ? If so, or when you are in town...we should all get together. I would love to see your little Nicholette in person!

    ReplyDelete

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....