Monday, July 13, 2009

first outfit in a LONG time

I made this last week.
I was on a sewing high after so many baby shower gifts I NEEDED to keep going.
After discovering this fabric in the hall closet that my mom sent me a WHILE ago, I put it to good use.
I gave this to Summer along with the yellow nursing cover I made the week before. I have plenty of fabric so I'm making another one for N.


I haven't made clothing since my sewing class at BYU-Idaho.
That was, hum, 3 years ago!
I just got really intimidated by clothing patterns.
I don't know why, some newly surfaced phobia?
Any ways I'm on the road to recovery :S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I'm (still) a Mormon

I don't expect much more to ever be posted on this blog, and I'm largely just posting this to share it with some particular friends....